Remote Learning Guidance
We realise that working and learning from home presents some unique challenges and as such we have up-dated our advice to all our subject areas.
From this week;
- There will no be no work set over the Easter holidays and no deadlines that occur during the two week break.
- Subjects will not be setting work extra to that expected in normal lessons - there will no work that teachers and students might have traditionally thought of as 'homework'
- Subjects will be setting approx two thirds of the usual curriculum time, as lesson time. This will very on subject and year group.
- From April 20th 2020 - Pentecost Term - all work will be set weekly, to support students with planning and access IT at home.
- Staff will try to keep reminder emails and messages to a minimum - one reminder per week.
- Show My homework will be the main way that work will be communicated with copies of key resources also available on the school website.
Thank you to all the parents supporting your child's education at this time and please continue to contact the school if we can help in any way.