Here at St John Houghton Catholic Voluntary Academy we are constantly thinking about our Students' mental health and well-being.
We want you to know that whether you are in School or are remote learning, we are still here to help and support.
We have set up an email address so you can easily contact us about any problems you are having.
Here are some examples of why you might want to contact us:
- You are feeling low, stressed, or anxious
- Something has happened that you are worried or frightened about
- Horrible things are being said online
- You are being pressured into doing something you don’t want to do
- You are worried about a friend or family member
- You are caring for someone else
These are just examples. You can contact us about anything that is bothering you and we will do our best to help.
All you need to do is email: MindsMatter@sjhcva.co.uk